Come and visit the AFI Research Collection.
Here is a selection of our favourite new acquisitions so far this year:
- Brian MacFarlane – The Films of Fred Schepisi. University of Mississippi Press, 2022.
- Claire Perkins & Michele Schreiber. Independent Women: From Film to Television. Routledge, 2021.
- Eugene Nulman. Coronavirus Capitalism Goes to the Cinema. Routledge, 2022.
- Lisa French – The Female Gaze in Documentary Film. Palgrave/Macmillan, 2021.
- Matteo Dutto. Legacies of Indigenous Resistance. Peter Lang, 2019.
Plus monographs on: Breaking Bad, Carrie, Children of Men, Close Encounters of the Third Kind, Creepshow, The Damned, The Devils, Get Out, Inception, M, Scream, Shivers and many many others!